Friday, October 18, 2013

So THIS is what that's like.....

You know, when you pee on a stick and see TWO PINK LINES!!!!!
In 4 1/2 years of trying to have children, this has never happened to us. Until today!!!!
(Well, we tested after the + beta with Leah but that doesn't count.)

Yes, ladies- I am pregnant. It didn't even take the full 3 min and I didn't have to squint to see the line. It is 9dp5dt after all.  Today is my beta. I'm actually sitting in the hospital waiting room now- at 6am- for my blood draw.  I'll go down to the Fertilty Clinic in Syracuse for beta #2 - mostly so I can celebrate with the staff.

We haven't told anybody in real life. We're dreaming up plans for that- were hoping to surprise our family since we didn't tell most of them about this cycle.

Today, the secret is between Micah and I (and now you.)  I know that so much could still go wrong. But today, we rejoice in God's gift of life!!!  Thank you all for your prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to hear your beta number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so incredibly happy!!! Can't wait to hear beta numbers!!! God is soooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So excited for you! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you, Chelle! Best news!!!!

    ReplyDelete